Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Bachelors degree & 3-4 years of related Industry experience
- Strong C programming experience.
- Experience with embedded firmware development.
- Experience working at the hardware/software interface: reading and writing registers, experience with assembly, comfortable with hardware specs.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Design, develop, integrate, test Firmware and bare-metal programming for
microprocessors like ARM, STMs and ESP32.
- Work closely with hardware engineers during initial board bring-up.
- Extensive knowledge of microcontrollers of 8-bit,16-bit & 32-bit
- Hands on experience on testing tools: Oscilloscope, DMM, LCR meter
- Register level experience with USART, SPI, I2C.
- Knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets of components.
- Hands on experience with GSM / USB / Ethernet
- Working with our existing team of hardware and embedded engineers to deliver smart payment devices ,smart vending solutions , including work on low- level peripheral driver development that leverages any low-end to high-end microcontrollers varying from ESP32, ESP8266, ARM to DSP
- Being the expert in communication protocols, for example, IoT Protocols:
HTTPS ,MQTT, REST APIs, DDS, AMQP, and Wireless Edge Access Protocols:
Wi-Fi, Cellular, Bluetooth ,LORA etc