We are looking for an experienced Regional Manager Operations to oversee our business operations in an assigned region. The regional manager will be responsible for leading and managing operations in the region to achieve business & operations goals and maximize profitability. As a regional manager, your duties will also include working with the Central Operations team, leading Operations team in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and financial reports.
Regional Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieving business & operations goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing regional operations across multiple cities, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with accepted standards set with the clients.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
Regional Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a similar field preferred.
- 10+yr of management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems, and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.